Are your young learners getting excited for Halloween? We’ve redone our Halloween: Find the Objects lesson so your students can learn some common Halloween vocabulary!
This worksheet features a drawing with a spooky haunted house and kids dressed up for Halloween. Get your young learners to match the objects in the drawing to the vocabulary words. What better way for kids to learn new vocabulary than to be able to visualize it? Once they’re done matching, you can correct it as a class and demonstrate the pronunciation of the words. Then your kids can color the picture. Spending time coloring will help them remember the related vocabulary!
Find this lesson in the Games Room – Paper Games.
- Halloween: Vocabulary Lesson
- The Scaredy-Cat: ESL Halloween Listening Activity
- That’s Wicked! 20+ Halloween Activities, Apps & Tools
- Spooky Halloween Fun for Young Learners
- Draw and Describe: Monsters
Purchase a subscription to access all our Young Learner resources at a low price today!