Dive into our new lesson on Sea Life!
In this eight-page Word Bank lesson, students will learn the spelling and pronunciation of common ocean creatures. They get vocabulary practice through several fun, colorful activities, including a picture dictionary, matchup, word choice, word search, word scramble, and spelling bee. This lesson finishes up with discussion questions so that your students can practice using the vocabulary in context.
The Sea Life images are also available as flashcards at the end of the lesson. Check out 9 Ways to Use Cards & Flashcards in Class for ideas on using these flashcards.
- Animal Battle - An ESL card game for practicing comparative adjectives
- Teaching English with Stuffed Animals and Puppets - Various activities
- Games Room cards – Animals, Farm Animals, Fish and Reptiles
- Word Bank lessons - African Animals, Farm Animals, Birds, Insects, and Animal Families
- Discovery Centre lessons - Hippos, Dolphins, Honey Bees, Kangaroos, Penguins, and Spiders
Find this lesson in the Word Bank – Nature.
Purchase a subscription to access all our Young Learner resources at a low price today!