Looking for holiday materials to use in class? Give our Thanksgiving vocabulary worksheet a try!
Our Thanksgiving worksheet features a typical Thanksgiving dinner table with all the fixings. Have students match up the new vocabulary and the images by writing a letter in each circle. Then kids can have fun coloring the picture. You may want to hang the images around your classroom too!
Find this lesson in the Games Room – Paper Games.
- Thanksgiving: Vocabulary Lesson
- Thanksgiving Activity: Count Your Blessings
- Grateful Girl: An ESL Listening Activity for Thanksgiving
- How to Set the Table: Prepositions of Place
- What Are You Grateful For This Thanksgiving? Grateful Vs. Greatful
Purchase a subscription to access all our Young Learner resources at a low price today!