Here’s a fun activity to do tomorrow in class for Valentine’s Day! Valentine Code gives students practice with vowels while they crack the secret code to solve vocabulary words.
With this colorful worksheet, your young learners can improve their literacy with practice recognizing vowels and consonants and the spelling of common Valentine’s Day vocabulary. After correction, have students repeat the words after you to practice pronunciation, too!
Find this lesson in the Games Room – Paper Games section.
Valentine’s Day Materials:
- Valentine’s Day Interview – A Love Story
- Love Idioms Poster
- Valentine’s Day Game for Young Learners – Practicing Gerunds
- Valentine’s Day – Capitalization, Punctuation & Spelling
- Valentine’s Day – Vocabulary Lesson
- Valentine’s Day – Find the Objects
Purchase a subscription to access all our Young Learner resources at a low price today!