Young learners need to be able to describe things and say how they are feeling. Our Adjectives lesson has now been completely redone to include grammar notes and colorful exercises that make it easier for students to learn and use adjectives in English!
This 10-page lesson begins with a grammar explanation that includes patterns and suffixes. This is followed by a variety of practice exercises, including an emoji task, a silly story to complete, and a speaking activity. The lesson ends with a multiple-choice exercise that you can use for review or as a quiz.
- Adjectives for Describing the Face
- Using Emoji to Learn Feeling Adjectives
- Describe It! 8+ Adjective Activities
- Comparative Adjectives
- Comparative Adjectives for Describing People
- Animal Battle: Comparative Adjectives Game
- Superlative Adjectives
- Spelling Rules for Superlative Adjectives
Find this lesson in the Grammar School – Fun Grammar Lessons section.