Summer will be wrapping up soon, and many teachers around the world will start planning lessons for the new school year. Try our Back to School – Find the Objects vocabulary worksheet during the first week of school for a fun way to go over basic classroom vocabulary!
This worksheet features ten common classroom items. Kids can find the words in the picture and then color it in. Try having students find each object in your classroom, too.
Find this lesson in the Games Room – Paper Games.
- We Aren’t a Class, We Are a Community! 8 Ways to Get Children Excited about Learning with You
- The Essential Checklist for Using Technology with Young Learners This Year
- Young at Heart! 15 Young Learner Blogs We Love
- Tell Me About It! 15+ Fun Apps and Tools to Get Children Speaking
- 50+ Web Tools Language Learners and Teachers Should Have This School Year
- A Beautiful Beginning: 10+ Tips & Resources for Creating a Safe Classroom Environment
Purchase a subscription to access all our Young Learner resources at a low price today!