Have you ever tried teaching feelings and emotions using emoji or emoticons? Capitalize on this popular social media device by teaching young learners about feelings and adjectives with our NEW Feelings Vocabulary Lesson!
This eight-page lesson includes a colorful picture dictionary, matchup, word choice, word search, word scramble, and spelling bee. This lesson covers 12 common feelings such as happy, sad, angry, and bored. Discussion questions at the end allow your students to practice the new vocabulary in context.
Find this lesson in the Word Bank – People, Things, & Time.
- Using Emoji to Learn Feeling Adjectives
- Feelings: Photography Project
- The Face: Vocabulary Lesson
- Adjectives for Describing the Face
- Draw My Face: Listening Activity
Purchase a subscription to access all our Young Learner resources at a low price today!