The 2016 Major League Baseball season runs from April 3 to October 2 in the US. Kids can read about a young baseball player in this week’s Spotlight lesson: Baseball – Simple Present Reading.
Our Baseball lesson includes a short reading, comprehension questions, a puzzle for vocabulary practice, a grammar review of the simple present, and a group speaking activity. Your students will be comfortable asking and answering simple present questions after this lesson!
All of the readings in our Library section have a digital component, so teachers and parents can choose how to present the reading and comprehension questions—either on paper or online!
- It’s Baseball Season – Simple Present Tense Listening Activity
- Vocabulary – Baseball Game
- Baseball – Coloring Worksheet
- Simple Present Grammar Lesson
- Simple Present – Be Grammar Lesson
- Simple Present Teaching Tips
- Daily Routines Game – Reviewing the Simple Present
- Be Verb Practice – Be Yourself
Find this lesson in the Library – Present Simple Stories.
Purchase a subscription to access all our Young Learner resources at a low price today!