This week we’re featuring a simple future reading lesson called I’m in Singapore! This lesson includes three emails between a girl and her parents that use the simple present, simple past, and simple future tenses in context. Your students will hear “will” and “be going to” used naturally as the characters discuss the girl’s travel plans.
This lesson includes a short reading with audio, comprehension questions, a sentence maze, and two exercises to practice the future with “will.”
All of the readings in our Library section have a digital component, so teachers and parents can choose how to present the reading and comprehension questions—either on paper or online!
- 7 simple future stories in our Library
- 14 simple future dialogues in our Conversation Station
- 3 simple future lessons in our Grammar School (in the Basic Grammar Structures and Grammar Stories sections)
- Teaching the Simple Future: 3 Forms
- Simple Future Vs. Future Progressive
- Guess Whose Goals – Future Tense Guessing Game
Find this lesson in the Library – Simple Future Stories.
Purchase a subscription to access all our Young Learner resources at a low price today!