This week’s Spotlight lesson, Haul Video, features a fun reading that uses the simple present, simple past, and simple future tenses in context. Your students will hear “be going to” used naturally as they listen to Daisy make a video about her recent shopping trip.
This lesson includes a short reading with audio, comprehension questions, two exercises on “be going to” (including Wh-Questions), and a Twenty Questions pair work exercise that gives learners a chance to review five verb tenses.
All of the readings in our Library section have a digital component, so teachers and parents can choose how to present the reading and comprehension questions—either on paper or online!
- 7 simple future stories in our Library
- 14 simple future dialogues in our Conversation Station
- 3 simple future lessons in our Grammar School (in the Basic Grammar Structures and Grammar Stories sections)
- Teaching the Simple Future: 3 Forms
- Simple Future Vs. Future Progressive
- Guess Whose Goals – Future Tense Guessing Game
Find this lesson in the Library – Simple Future Stories.
Purchase a subscription to access all our Young Learner resources at a low price today!