Home sweet home! Our new lesson on The Bathroom now completes our Housing Vocabulary series. The Buildings & Transportation section of our Word Bank has fun and colorful lessons on the house, the kitchen, the living room, the bedroom, and the bathroom.
The Bathroom includes a picture dictionary, matchup, word choice, word search, word scramble, and spelling bee. Discussion questions allow students to practice the new vocabulary in context. Use the flashcards at the end of the lesson for further review, or try some of the fun activities in 9 Ways to Use Cards & Flashcards in Class.
Find this lesson in the Word Bank: Buildings & Transportation.
- Home Sweet Home: Listening & Speaking Activity for Reviewing Prepositions of Place
- Prepositions of Place: Grammar Lesson
- My House: Vocabulary Lesson
- The Bedroom: Vocabulary Lesson
- The Living Room: Vocabulary Lesson
- The Kitchen: Vocabulary Lesson
Purchase a subscription to access all our Young Learner resources at a low price today!