Are students already back to school in your area, or will they soon be? We’ve got a fun way to go over basic classroom vocabulary with your young English learners!
Our Back to School – Find the Objects vocabulary worksheet features 10 common classroom items. Kids can find the words in the picture and then color it in. Follow up by getting students to find each object in your classroom, and teach them the names of any other objects that aren’t on the worksheet.
Find this lesson in the Games Room – Paper Games.
- Are You Going to Set Back-to-School Goals with Your Kids?
- We Aren’t a Class, We Are a Community! 8 Ways to Get Children Excited about Learning with You
- Let’s Learn Each Other’s Names
- How to Introduce Yourself in English
- The Essential Checklist for Using Technology with Young Learners This Year
- Back-to-School Lost & Found Challenge
- Sprout English Lessons: Suggested Teaching Order
- Classroom Vocabulary Lesson
- School Subjects Vocabulary Lesson