Our simple future reading lesson, Marcie’s Dream, features a story that uses the simple present, simple past, past progressive, and simple future tenses in context. Students can see examples of the future with both “will” and “be going to.” This lesson also includes a separate dialogue that focuses on how to express the future with “will.”
This lesson includes a short reading with audio, comprehension questions, a dialogue, and a class survey to practice the future with “will” and “be going to.”
All of the readings in our Library section have a digital component, so teachers and parents can choose how to present the reading and comprehension questions—either on paper or online!
- Our NEW 17-page simple future grammar lesson
- 7 simple future stories in our Library
- 14 simple future dialogues in our Conversation Station
- 3 simple future lessons in our Grammar School (in the Basic Grammar Structures and Grammar Stories sections)
- Teaching the Simple Future: 3 Forms
- Simple Future Vs. Future Progressive
- Guess Whose Goals – Future Tense Guessing Game
Find this lesson in the Library – Simple Future Stories.
Purchase a subscription to access all our Young Learner resources at a low price today!